- A good assistant to take photos of yourself by yourself when you are alone or take large pictures with all family members.
- Can capture photos or video above the crowds or in hard to reach places.
- No need to use the phone camera timer for taking pictures, just press the camera button on the monopod to take picture when phone and monopod Bluetooth are paired.
- With Zoom-in and Zoom-out feature (for Samsung phones only).
- 180-degree rotation, providing convenience and full control for the users while they are taking photos.
- The LED indicator is Red while charging, and it displays Blue when full charged.
- Can be extended to 43″ ( 110 cm)
- Notice: Can’t be used for video control.
- Notice: Only Support the phone thickness less than 15 mm.
How to pair the stick with your phone
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your Cell Phone, and then switch the button ON at the bottom of the monopod. Using your Phone to search for the Bluetooth named “AB-Shutter-Q08”, and then pair the phone and pad. Now turn on the camera of your Phone, press the control button on the handlebar and have fun.
- Max load capacity: 500g
- Extension length: 235-1100mm
- Net weight: 180g
- Battery Capacity: 100mAh
- Charging time: 1 Hour
- Supported OS: IOS 4.0 or above and Android 3.0 or above.
- Stand by time: More than 100 hours
- 1 x Wireless Bluetooth Extendable Handheld Monopod.
- 1 x Adjustable Holder Bracket.
- 1 x USB Charging Cable.
- 1 x User Manual